Friday, June 15, 2012

Dear Paul


Where do I begin?
We were inseparable, always landed back together, nothing or no one could keep us apart!

Given the choice between you and anyone, I would always choose you! For me You were just perfect the way you were!
You and Eva had grown so attached in such a short period of time and she was so proud of u and told everyone u were her daddy. You completed her family for her! And my goodness you two could do proper retail therapy sessions together!

You for me were always "our hero" and no matter where I was or what stage of my life I was at, there was not a single day that went by that u didn't enter my mind.
From being teenagers until now it’s been a 17 year journey that I would not change a moment of and given a second chance i would do it all again!
We did a full circle!

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them.
Always and forever your baby!
Bronwyn
RIP
Robert Paul Wilson
12/05/1977-10/06/2012
***Thank you for allowing me to share your letter my friend 

No comments:

Post a Comment